PDF Reducer version 3.0.20 is here!
What's new in this minor release?
- Reorganized the options menu, strongly enhancing its clarity. Options relying on inactivated ones are also now automatically disabled.
- Added buttons to the main windows allowing to either pick input file(s) or selecting an input director directly.
- Added the possibility to remove the hyperlinks from a document (command line: "/RH").
- Added the possibility to delete the original files when they are successfully reduced (command line: "/DO").
- Added command line option "/DW" to disable warning when input and output directory are identical.
- Fixed automatic character repairing option.
- Fixed drag and drop input mode.
- Added message to inform when an instance of the program is already running.
- Added possibility to export logs to the destination folder (command line:"/LOG").
- Fixed a licensing bug which occurred when the software window was launched in a minimized state.
- Improved compression rate.
- Improved support for malformed documents.
- Improved speed.
- Reduced memory usage
To upgrade to the latest version, download your edition on our website, here is a direct link:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests