Is there a way to scan a 2-sided document?

Frequently Asked Questions about PaperScan.
x6ujxr

Is there a way to scan a 2-sided document?

Postby x6ujxr » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:08 am

Using the Acquisition Wizard, I see only two choices to acquire a page, i.e., using the document feeder or the flatbed. Is there any way I can use the document feeder and be able to read in both sides of a two-sided document to be scanned, rather than having to turn the page over and scan it twice to get the reverse side to scan? This becomes quite cumbersome if I want to scan a multiple page, two-sided document.

Lisa

Re: Is there a way to scan a 2-sided document?

Postby Lisa » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
The option "Duplex scanning" that you can find and check in "Start Wizard" does allow you to scan two-sided documents, but only if your scanner offers you the possibility to do that.

x6ujxr

Postby x6ujxr » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:58 pm

My scanner does offer that feature, but for some reason it no longer works. More importantly, PaperScan only intermittently allows documents to be fed into my scanner from the tray, rather than the flatbed. Sometimes it works, but at least half the time it doesn't. What if anything can be done? I know I am loading it the same way, but it just isn't reliable.

Lisa

Postby Lisa » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello

Your driver may be the cause of your issue.
PaperScan needs an up-to-date driver (preferably TWAIN or WIA) to work fully.
May I suggest you to follow the steps as describe in this topic from this forum, here: twain-acquisition-issues-t214.html and to let me know if you still encounter this issue with the document feeder and duplex scanning feature?.

Thank you

Justinkex

Wigs Regarding Dark-colored Ladies * Fashionable Nevertheless Affordable

Postby Justinkex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 am

Locks, as we know, can be Human Hair Wigs everyone's glorious wonder. In the past, women have slaved Human Hair Wigs concerning this, spending a lot regarding dollars about curly hair treatment options and items. A large number of items work well on the other people's locks, however, some for women who live head of hair issues that are tough to conquer. This is why hairpieces with regard to Dark Raquel Welch Wigs ladies tend to be common than in the past.

Afro hair, or dark curly hair, since the tresses are commonly described, has strands which are spring-like while un-tampered with Wigs For Black Women by simply chemicals. Due to this, the head of hair Human Hair Wigs generally feels thicker Wigs and also more dense in comparison to additional curly hair kinds. It is usually seen as furry along with thicker, highlighting on that to become unkempt.

Justinkex

Wigs Regarding Dark-colored Females - Fashionable But Economical

Postby Justinkex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:07 am

Locks, as we all know, will be Human Hair Wigs everyone's glorious fame. Over the years, women have slaved Wigs For Women regarding this, shelling out thousands of bucks in curly hair therapies and merchandise. Many of these merchandise work nicely over a other's locks, however some for women who live curly hair damage that is difficult to conquer. For this reason wigs with regard to Dark-colored Wigs For Women girls will be more well-known than previously.

Afro hair, or even black locks, because locks are typically known, provides strings which can be spring-like any time unblemished Wigs For Black Women simply by chemical compounds. For that reason, your hair Short Wigs generally seems plumper Lace Front Wig as well as more dense compared to additional curly hair varieties. It is usually known as furry as well as solid, encompassing with that to be ungroomed.

Justinkex

Hair pieces With regard to Dark-colored Females * Stylish Nevertheless Low-cost

Postby Justinkex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:14 am

Hair, inevitably, can be Human Hair Wigs every person's crowning glory. In the past, women have slaved Wigs For Women over it, spending hundreds of thousands regarding dollars about curly hair treatments and merchandise. Most of these merchandise work well with a other's hair, however some for women who live hair damage that is hard to get over. That is why hairpieces with regard to Dark Wigs For Women women tend to be well-known than ever.

Afro hair, as well as black locks, as the hair is frequently referred to, features hair strands that are spring-like whenever untouched Wigs by simply chemical compounds. Because of this, hair Wigs usually can feel thicker Lace Front Wigs along with denser compared to additional hair types. It's considered bushy and also thick, highlighting with that of being ungroomed.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”