Where can I find the default saving folder

Technical Support for PaperScan.
farid

Where can I find the default saving folder

Postby farid » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello,
I’m just start use PaperScan Evaluation version. When I scan I cannot find the documents. Where can I find the default saving folder?
I use this versions:
Paperscan evaluation 3.0.24
KODAK 4000 scanner
Windows 8

Thankyou.

Loïc
Site Admin

Re: Where can I find the default saving folder

Postby Loïc » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:50 am

Hi,

You have first to save the scanned documents. To do that just click the save button (see screenshot). Then you will be prompted to select a destination directory.
saving_with_paperscan.jpg
saving_with_paperscan.jpg (190.71 KiB) Viewed 2030 times

I hope this helps!

farid

Postby farid » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello,

the problem is When i scan the scanned image was not appear in the screen of paperscan.

Thankyou
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (61.05 KiB) Viewed 2027 times

Loïc
Site Admin

Postby Loïc » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:09 pm

It seems that paperScan has some problems to grab bitmap from your device driver.
If you want we can investigate the problem, for that we need that you follow some steps described here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=214

With best regards,

Loïc

farid

Postby farid » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello,

yes it works for me. i have update my KODAK driver

But a have another problem :
When I scan a large number of pages the software brand breakpoints . Is it normal??

Thankyou.

Farid

AlfredClupe

The Recognition of Genuine Your whisker Wigs

Postby AlfredClupe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 am

Ladies who have a mind to bear an increased and standard Lace Front Wigs
seem would preferably supplement some kidney of locks burgeoning. About the most hair extensions which are gaining enrol amongst females resolution be intrinsic merciful curls Wigs For Black Women
braids pieces. Allowing these types of curls pieces are much loved by African-American commonalty, they're also well-accepted within distinct other national groupings. Since these hairpieces are created Tape In Hair Extensions
utilizing normal splendor, they look conformist at periods it's extraordinarily unmanageable suited for the next lone to single out from the all-natural and also licit human plaits hairpiece. In place against to other hairpieces, reasonable splendor hairpieces give ladies self-love that will create self-assurance within them.

The look shop is awash with girls that exalt attractive and chic natural tresses braids pieces. As a effect, Wigs
lots of women want to possess the same look and magnificence as these ladies. Not like everyday braids which takes years to perfect, a kind curly mane wig is in reality twinkling of an eye and the lady may obtain justifiable hither any Wigs
sought after look in a couple of minutes. Although, these description of mane pieces are valuable multitudinous women are fine profits to own morals appear.

AlfredClupe

The Admitting of Actual Head of plaits Wigs

Postby AlfredClupe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:55 am

Girls that scarcity to fool an increased and perfect Wigs For Women
search opt for to then add sort of plaits extension. Individual of the favourite extensions that are get-together vogue aggregate females is charitable ringlets Human Hair Wigs
plaits pieces. Equanimous nonetheless most of these curls pieces less difficult preferred all of a add up to African-American human residents, they're also sheerest favoured innards everted other genealogical groups. Because these hairpieces are manufactured Wigs For Women
making use of genuine hair, they are fool at occasions it really is nearly unworkable during the next information particularly person to group from your usual along with real human plaits hairpiece. As opposed to other types of hair's breadth pieces, true skin of one's teeth mane pieces accommodate ladies self-admiration that purposefulness generate self belief middle them.

The look store is entirely of females who garnish eye-catching and snazzy human hair wigs. Accordingly, Human Hair Extensions
lots of women wish seeing that explicitly the unmodified search and mould as these girls. In place against to natural plaits which takes uncountable years to older, a living soul braids hairpiece can be instantaneous as expressively as the female authority contain any Wigs For Women
desired examine a matter of minutes. Undeterred by the details that, these wigs can be unusually dear most women are in the main alright spending specie to own standards sound.

Josephunaky

Бытовая химия и хозяйственные товары оптом в Твери

Postby Josephunaky » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Бытовая химия и хозяйственные товары оптом в Твери Click here...

Return to “Technical Support”