Single page pdf into multi page pdf

Technical Support for PaperScan.
adb

Single page pdf into multi page pdf

Post by adb » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 am

I need to make a single pdf file with about 100 pages. If I scan them in batches of 10 (the most my scanner can handle at once), can I use the multi page pdf feature to merge them all into one single file? Is there any sort of limit on that feature?
Thanks!

Cedric

Re: Single page pdf into multi page pdf

Post by Cedric » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Hello!

Well, it depends on the edition you have, if you're talking about the Free Edition you won't be able to produce a single multipage pdf from the multiple 10-pages pdf you acquired in batch mode because Free Edition is limited to 10 pages par document (acquired or imported).
You should consider trying Home or Pro edition if you need to process more than 10 pages in a document, there're additional features you might find useful too.

Cheers!
Cedric

adb

Post by adb » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Thanks so much!
I was considering the Home edition, especially because I heard that there was a way for students to get a license for free. Is that true?
In the Home edition, can I do what I was describing earlier?

Cedric

Post by Cedric » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:56 pm

There WAS a way to get a free license but it's over for quite some time now.
That said we have something running for the whole 2013 year, on our Facebook page, each week there's a Home Edition license to win, you should participate!
The Home Edition doesn't have the 10 pages per document limit so you will be able to scan your 100 pages in a single time if you want to (and if your scanner let you do that of course)!

adb

Post by adb » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Too bad I missed the offer.
I don't believe my scanner will let me do that, is there a way to combine multiple 10 page scans into one pdf?
Thanks again!

Cedric

Post by Cedric » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 am

Yes of course, just scan your pages 10 by 10, save them in 10 different pdf, then you import your 10 different pdf in PaperScan (with the import function) and save the whole thing into one single pdf.

uhappyy

Post by uhappyy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:51 am

If you're talking about the Free Edition you won't be able to produce a single multipage pdf from the multiple 10-pages pdf you acquired in batch mode because Free Edition is limited to 10 pages par document (acquired or imported).
You should consider trying Home or Pro edition if you need to process more than 10 pages in a document, there're additional features you might find useful too.????
You can get score highest marks in spanish language - learnalanguage dumps exam using flsouthern.edu and test king which are stevenson by top certified professionals, Principia College wireless training; both are marvelous in their nature.