The major new version of PaperScan, the version 3 is finally here!
What's new? A lot of improvements and new options, including:
- New User Interface with many bug fixes and better performance.
- New Settings panel.
- More than 20 new filters and effects.
- New despeckle filter in batch acquisition/import filters.
- Improvement of all document imaging filters such as Auto - deskew, punch holes removal...
- Improvement of the automatic colour detection engine.
- Support for automatic image orientation added.
- Replacement of autocrop by automatic black borders removal in batch acquisition/import filters.
- ICM support for image import.
- Support for 60+ OCR languages added.
- Support for SVG, EMF and WMF file format added.
- New advanced printing dialog to specify alignment, adjustment, orientation...
- New profile manager to create, remove and switch configuration settings.
- Support for custom keyboard shortcuts management added.
- Pre-set annotations support with a featured designer.
- New polygon ruler annotation.
- New preview feature in scanning wizard.
- Improved support for camera devices.
- Improved support for large bitmap handling.
You can download PaperScan 3 here: http://www.orpalis.com/products/paperscan/
For each download you got a 30-days trial.
You own the version 2 and want to know about the opportunities to upgrade to the last version, contact us: http://www.orpalis.com/contact/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests