Starting version 2.0 PaperScan Professional can be used to scan multiple documents in batchs divided by separator sheets.
Here how to process:
- The first scanned page must be a separator sheet*.
- Insert separator sheets* between documents to indicate the start of a new batch.
- When saving your documents, in the "PaperScan - Saving Wizard dialog", select the option "Use separators to split multipage files."
- Then save in the desired multiplage format (PDF, TIFF or JBIG2).
*The separator sheet can be any sheet (excepted a full blank page) that is the same and used multiple times in the batch. It is suggested to use a blank page with a big barcode such as this image:
Here is an example of separation sheet that can be used in PaperScan:
- separator.png (233.91 KiB) Viewed 9341 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests