Duplex and multiple page scanning

Feature Requests for PaperScan.
EMJ

Duplex and multiple page scanning

Post by EMJ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Not sure if I'm missing these options with the current version of PaperScan Pro but is there a way to automatically scan a double-sided document if the scanner supports duplexing? Additionally, I know a separator page can be added to scanning documents but is there a feature that can be set to scan one page, allow the scan to be saved, and then scan the next item instead?

Thank you.

Ellen

Coralie

Re: Duplex and multiple page scanning

Post by Coralie » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello EMJ,

For duplex scanning there is an option in the acquire -> start wizard window. In there the option is located right above the brightness setting and right under the paper size. Ticking this box will scan both sides of your document and will display them on two different pages in paperscan. If you still can't see this option make sure your paperscan pro is up to date.
For saving multipages, unless you manually save each page one by one after scanning each of them then you cannot do what you asked. For an alternative solution, the separator sheet is an option but isn't always the most effective solution. If you need to save multipages containing always a set amount of pages you can use the "Save X page(s) to file" which will automatically save files containing the amount of pages you set.

I hope this helped. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Coralie

EMJ

Re: Duplex and multiple page scanning

Post by EMJ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi Coralie,

I will have the users try out your suggestions and let you know of any further questions.

Thank you.

Ellen